Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm)
Horizontal Surface Maintenance (Level 2) (AOP)
About This Course
As demand for environmental services grows, the sector has to ensure it has the skilled manpower and resources to meet this demand.
It’s all a part of learning new skills and it’s also a win-win situation for cleaner and their employer.
Cleaner gains from their progressive training policies and the company earned recognition.
As a result, Assure Safety plans to provide Horizontal Surface Maintenance (Level 2) as a way for cleaners to advance in their careers under the Progressive Wage Model (PWM).
What You’ll Learn
Those with three months or more work experience in the environmental service industry, particularly as a General Cleaner, Machine Operator, or have completed similar module are eligible to enrol in this Assessment-Only-Pathway (AOP) module.
This AOP module only consist of assessment.
Ineligible participants may choose to enroll in Horizontal Surface Maintenance (Level 2) module, which includes both training and assessment. Additionally, individuals interested in a basic cleaning course or a cleaning supervisor course can explore relevant training options.
Minimum Entry Requirement
– 18 years and above.
– Speak, listen and read English at Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 2 and manipulate numbers at a Workplace Numeracy (WPN) Level 2.
– Never attended school; pre-primary / kindergarten education; primary education without PSLE / PSPE certification or equivalent.
– A minimum of three months of work experience in the environmental service industry as a General Cleaner or have completed similar module.
28 SIN MING LANE, MIDVIEW CITY, #02-137 Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
Union Training Assistant Programme (UTAP)
- UTAP Claimable: NTUC member enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $500 per year.
Terms and conditions apply. Without prior notice, Assure Safety reserves the right to make changes or improvements to any of the services offered.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $200.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$200||$216||$200||$216||$200||$216|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$100||$116||$100||$116||$60||$76|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$60||$76||$60||$76||$60||$76|
Course ID: TGS-2022012581