To Be Advised
Horizontal Surface Maintenance (Level 2)
Horizontal Surface Cleaning (Level 2) is designed to equip cleaners with the knowledge and skills required in health and safety procedures to be taken when maintaining horizontal surfaces and transfer the learning acquired to their workplace, which includes:
What learners can do after training
1. Prepare work activities for horizontal surface maintenance
2. Scrub and burnish hard floor surfaces and carpets mechanically
3. Reinstate work area after horizontal surface maintenance
28 SIN MING LANE, MIDVIEW CITY, #02-137 Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Absentee Payroll Claimable: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hour.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
Union Training Assistant Programme (UTAP)
- UTAP Claimable: NTUC member enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $500 per year.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $410.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$410||$442.80||$410||$442.80||$410||$442.80|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$205||$237.80||$205||$237.80||$123||$155.80|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$123||$155.80||$123||$155.80||$123||$155.80|
SkillsConnect Code: TGS-2022012581