To Be Advised
Workplace Safety and Health Performance Management
- Planning and conducting of compliance inspections.
- Identifying non-compliance and unsafe work conditions, including employee health issues and unsafe work practices.
- Participating in Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) inspections in accordance with organisational procedures.
- Ways in which inspection findings and observations can be reported.
- Identifying and monitoring the status of corrective and preventive action.
28 SIN MING LANE, MIDVIEW CITY, #02-137 Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Absentee Payroll Claimable: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hour.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
Union Training Assistant Programme (UTAP)
- UTAP Claimable: NTUC member enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $500 per year.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $200.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$200||$216||$200||$216||$200||$216|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$100||$116||$100||$116||$60||$76|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$60||$76||$60||$76||$60||$76|
Course Code: CRS-Q-0041591-WPH
SkillsConnect Code: TGS-2020504924