1) 6 – 8 December – (Physical Class)
Practitioner Certificate in Personal Data Protection (Singapore) 2020 (WSQ)
About This Course
On completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
• Understand the importance of being accountable for the personal data that your organisation handles
• Identify and manage risks in personal data management
• Develop a Data Protection Management Programme
• Conduct a Data Protection Impact Assessment
• Help the respective organisation establish a robust data protection infrastructure through the use of risk-based tools
• Manage data breaches
What You’ll Learn
This unit identifies and communicates key legislative and regulatory requirements, assesses, documents and reports potential areas of non-compliance with regard to policies, procedures and business activities.
It assists in the integration of procedures to ensure compliance, as well as prepares management report for follow-up.
Minimum Entry Requirement
• Basic knowledge of data protection and the requirements under the Personal Data Protection Act
• At least 2 years of working experience with some related experience in managing personal data in their job scope
28 SIN MING LANE, MIDVIEW CITY, #02-137 Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Absentee Payroll Claimable: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hour.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
Union Training Assistant Programme (UTAP)
- UTAP Claimable: NTUC member enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $500 per year.
For classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $980.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$980||$1058.40||$980||$1058.40||$980||$1058.40|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$490||$568.40||$490||$568.40||$294||$372.40|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$294||$372.40||$294||$372.40||$294||$372.40|
WSQ Course Code: TGS-2023018928