To Be Advised
Washroom Maintenance (level 2) (AOP)
Individuals who have at least several months of work experience in the environmental service industry, particularly as a General Cleaner, or have completed a similar module such as a cleaning course, cleaning course in Singapore, environmental cleaning services course, or WSQ cleaning course, are eligible to enroll in this assessment-only pathway (AOP) module.
This AOP module exclusively consists of assessment. Ineligible participants may choose to enroll in Washroom Maintenance (level 2) module, which includes both training and assessment. Additionally, individuals interested in a basic cleaning course or a cleaning supervisor course can explore relevant training options.
Learners Before Training:
- Not knowing what actions constitute to wasting water and roles and responsibilities of an employee under WSH Act.
- Have difficulties in removing stubborn stains in washroom maintenance.
- Not able to apply basic first aid procedures to remove corrosive chemicals upon contact with human skin
- Have difficulties in preparing work activities for washroom maintenance/ special cleaning of stubborn stains.
- Have difficulties to determine when periodic cleaning or maintenance is required at the washroom.
- Have difficulties in identifying the appropriate person to inform when work activities cannot be carried out.
- Not able to recognise what consumable office supplies to replenish.
Learners After Training:
- Able to identify and understand what actions lead to wasting water and what are the roles and responsibilities of an employee under WSH Act.
- Able to recognise the types of special cleaning chemicals and their colour coding for cleaning washroom facilities and able to use the special and/or corrosive detergent to remove stubborn stain.
- Can apply basic first aid to remove corrosive chemicals contacted onto human skin.
- Able to assemble and prepare equipment, tools and supplies for Washroom maintenance.
- Able to perform check on washroom to determine when special cleaning or maintenance is required.
- Able to inform the supervisor or appropriate person at the workplace when work activities cannot be carried out.
- Can reinstate work area after cleaning or maintenance work, and able to replenish consumables office supplies.
28 SIN MING LANE, MIDVIEW CITY, #02-137 Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $200.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$200||$216||$200||$216||$200||$216|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$100||$116||$100||$116||$60||$76|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$60||$76||$60||$76||$60||$76|
SkillsConnect Code: TGS-2023019995