To Be Advised
Washroom Maintenance (level 2)
Learners Before Training:
- Not knowing what actions constitute to wasting water and roles and responsibilities of an employee under WSH Act.
- Have difficulties in removing stubborn stains in washroom maintenance.
- Not able to apply basic first aid procedures to remove corrosive chemicals upon contact with human skin
- Have difficulties in preparing work activities for washroom maintenance/ special cleaning of stubborn stains.
- Have difficulties to determine when periodic cleaning or maintenance is required at the washroom.
- Have difficulties in identifying the appropriate person to inform when work activities cannot be carried out.
- Not able to recognise what consumable office supplies to replenish.
Learners After Training:
- Able to identify and understand what actions lead to wasting water and what are the roles and responsibilities of an employee under WSH Act.
- Able to recognise the types of special cleaning chemicals and their colour coding for cleaning washroom facilities and able to use the special and/or corrosive detergent to remove stubborn stain.
- Can apply basic first aid to remove corrosive chemicals contacted onto human skin.
- Able to assemble and prepare equipment, tools and supplies for Washroom maintenance.
- Able to perform check on washroom to determine when special cleaning or maintenance is required.
- Able to inform the supervisor or appropriate person at the workplace when work activities cannot be carried out.
- Can reinstate work area after cleaning or maintenance work, and able to replenish consumables office supplies.
28 SIN MING LANE, MIDVIEW CITY, #02-137 Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
- Absentee Payroll Claimable: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hour.
Union Training Assistant Programme (UTAP)
- UTAP Claimable: NTUC member enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $500 per year.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $280.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$280||$302.40||$280||$302.40||$280||$302.40|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$140||$162.40||$140||$162.40||$84||$106.40|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$84||$106.40||$84||$106.40||$84||$106.40|
SkillsConnect Code: TGS-2023019374