To Be Advised
Implement Incident Management Processes (IIMP)
This competency unit covers the skills and knowledge required by the person in charge of a facility to implement the incident management process during an emergency incident in a process facility. It covers the approach, structure, tools, processes, communication methods that can be utilised during an emergency incident.
- Interpret incident management approach and structure to ascertain the scope and severity of the emergency.
- Utilise incident management areas and processes to implement emergency response strategies.
- Utilise appropriate communication methods when managing an incident to control all internal and external resources.
- Control and maintain Incident management process to assess information on status of the emergency.
- Undertake post-emergency evaluation and debrief.
9 Hours (s)
28 SIN MING LANE, MIDVIEW CITY, #02-137 Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Absentee Payroll Claimable: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hour.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses
Union Training Assistant Programme (UTAP)
- UTAP Claimable: NTUC member enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $500 per year.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $333.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$333||$359.64||$333||$359.64||$333||$359.64|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$166.50||$193.14||$166.50||$193.14||$99.90||$126.54|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$99.90||$126.54||$99.90||$126.54||$99.90||$126.54|
Terms and conditions apply. Without prior notice, Assure Safety reserves the right to make changes or improvements to any of the services offered.
WSQ Course Code: TGS-2022011255