Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm)
Horizontal Surface Maintenance (Level 1) (AOP)
- Prepare for cleaning tasks.
- Clear away any loose dust and dirt from the hard floor surfaces.
- Remove any spills from the hard floor surfaces.
- Manually remove affected soil from hard floor surfaces.
- Mop hard floor surfaces
- Reestablish the work area
Individuals who have at least several months of work experience in the environmental service industry, particularly as a General Cleaner, or have completed a similar module such as a cleaning course, cleaning course in Singapore, environmental cleaning services course, or WSQ cleaning course, are eligible to enroll in this assessment-only pathway (AOP) module.
This AOP module exclusively consists of assessment. Ineligible participants may choose to enroll in Horizontal Surface Maintenance (Level 1) module, which includes both training and assessment. Additionally, individuals interested in a basic cleaning course or a cleaning supervisor course can explore relevant training options.
28 SIN MING LANE, MIDVIEW CITY, #02-137 Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $118.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$118||$127.44||$118||$127.44||$118||$127.44|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$59||$68.44||$59||$68.44||$35.40||$44.84|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$35.40||$44.84||$35.40||$44.84||$35.40||$44.84|
Terms and conditions apply. Without prior notice, Assure Safety reserves the right to make changes or improvements to any of the services offered.
SkillsConnect Code: TGS-2022014005