To Be Advised
Cleaning Chemical Handling (Level 3) - AOP
Cleaning Chemical Handling (Level 3) is designed to equip cleaners with the knowledge and skills required in demonstrating understanding of cleaning chemicals, applying knowledge in the safe use of cleaning chemicals and monitoring workers’ performance and transfer the learning acquired to their workplace,
which includes: What learners can do after training
1. Demonstrate understanding of cleaning chemicals according to relevant regulatory requirements
2. Perform the use of cleaning chemicals according to organisation procedures and guidelines
3. Inform appropriate person on incidents occurrences according to organizational procedures
Minimum Entry Requirement
Learners should meet the basic entry requirements as indicated below:
1. Ability to read, write, speak, and listen to English at WPL Level 2.
2. Ability to manipulate numbers at WPN Level 2.
3. Education: No formal qualification.
4. 2 years working experience in Environment Services.
28 SIN MING LANE, MIDVIEW CITY, #02-137 Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
- Absentee Payroll Claimable: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hour.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $250.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$250||$270||$250||$270||$250||$270|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$125||$145||$125||$145||$75||$95|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$75||$95||$75||$95||$75||$95|
WSQ Course Code: TGS-2023039306