To Be Advised
Workplace Safety & Health Practices Implementation (Level 1)
The learning units are sequenced from a topical approach, starting with:
- LU1: Safe Work Practices and Risk Control
- LU2: Potential Hazards and Unsafe Work Practices
- LU3: Workplace Emergency Response.
Upon learning about the different topics under Workplace Safety and Health Practices, learners will next learn to apply the knowledge and skills to transfer the learning acquired to their workplace, which includes:
- Apply safe work practices and risk control
- Identify potential hazards and unsafe work practices
- Perform workplace emergency response
28 Sin Ming Lane, Midview City, #02-137, Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Absentee Payroll Claimable: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hour.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
Union Training Assistant Programme (UTAP)
- UTAP Claimable: NTUC member enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $500 per year.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
Original Course Fee: $200.00
|Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$200||$216||$200||$216||$200||$216|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$100||$116||$100||$116||$60||$76|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$60||$76||$60||$76||$60||$76|
SkillsConnect Code: TGS-2021010111