To Be Advised
Furniture and Furnishing Maintenance (Level 1)
Assure Safety Pte Ltd intends to offer training to both commercial and residential cleaners. To deliver quality cleaning outcomes to service buyers, cleaning industries are committed to deepen the technical skillset of the cleaners.
Learners before training: –
1. Have difficulties in preparing work activities for furniture and furnishing maintenance.
2. Cannot clean and/or polish the furniture and furnishing
3. Cannot reinstate the work area after furniture and furnishing maintenance
Learners after training: –
1. Can prepare work activities for furniture and furnishing maintenance.
2. Can clean and/or polish the furniture and furnishing
3. Can reinstate the work area after furniture and furnishing maintenance
28 Sin Ming Lane, Midview City, #02-137, Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
- Absentee Payroll Claimable: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hour.
Union Training Assistant Programme (UTAP)
- UTAP Claimable: NTUC member enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $500 per year.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $260.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$260||$280.80||$260||$280.80||$260||$280.80|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$130||$150.80||$130||$150.80||$78||$98.80|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$78||$98.80||$78||$98.80||$78||$98.80|
Terms and conditions apply. Without prior notice, Assure Safety reserves the right to make changes or improvements to any of the services offered.
SkillsConnect Code: TGS-2022014004