To Be Advised
Cyber and Data Breach Incident Management
The DPO (Data Protection Officer) Competency Framework and Training Roadmap (Framework) is developed to guide Data Protection (DP) professionals in enhancing their competencies so as to perform their job functions effectively in an organisation.
At the same time, the Framework enables organisations to consider building up data innovation-related competencies of their DP professionals as they move towards harnessing the value of data to deliver new and improved products and services.
Data Protection Executive is a entry-level job function which requires minimally the following competencies to be attained through competency-based training and assessment:
• Data Protection Management (TSC Level 3)
• Business Risk Management (TSC Level 3)
• Cyber and Data Breach Incident Management (TSC Level 2) – this course
• Stakeholder Management (TSC Level 3)
This course is listed in the TSC Category “Operations and User Support” in the Skills Framework for Infocomm Technology, refreshed in December 2019 to keep pace with developments in Artificial Intelligence, 5G, Internet of Things and Cyber security.
Other than the 6 Knowledge and 7 Abilities listed under the TSC code of this course in the TSC Reference Document, reference has been made to PDPC’s “Guide to Develop Training Courses for Data Protection Officers”, and the required additional 3 Knowledge and additional 3 Abilities have been appended to be covered in this course.
28 SIN MING LANE, MIDVIEW CITY, #02-137 Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Absentee Payroll Claimable: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hour.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $294.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$294||$317.52||$294||$317.52||$294||$317.52|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$147||$170.52||$147||$170.52||$88.20||$111.72|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$88.20||$111.72||$88.20||$111.72||$88.20||$111.72|
TGS Course Code: TGS-2022013435