To Be Advised
Cleaning Chemical Handling (Level 2)
Cleaning Chemical Handling (Level 2) is designed to equip cleaners with the knowledge and skills required in demonstrating:
- Understanding of cleaning chemicals,
- Using of cleaning chemicals and the pre and post cleaning preparation
- Handling and reporting of incident on inappropriate use of cleaning chemicals
- Transfer the learning acquired to their workplace.
28 SIN MING LANE, MIDVIEW CITY, #02-137 Singapore 573972
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Absentee Payroll Claimable: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hour.
- Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) Grant: One-off $10,000 credit cover up 90% of out-of-pocket expenses.
Union Training Assistant Programme (UTAP)
- UTAP Claimable: NTUC member enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $500 per year.
For Classes commencing on or after 1st Jan 2023
|Original Course Fee: $190.00||Individual Sponsor||Company Sponsored|
|Before GST||With GST||Non-SME||SME|
|Before GST||With GST||Before GST||With GST|
|Foreigner (Full Course Fee)||$200||$216.00||$200||$216.00||$200||$216.00|
|For Singapore Citizens and PRs aged 21 years and above||$100||$116.00||$100||$116.00||$60||$76.00|
|For Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||$60||$76.00||$60||$76.00||$60||$76.00|
WSQ Course Code: EVS-CGO-2001-1.1