Assure Safety Pte Ltd is one of the leading ISO Certification Consultants in Singapore offering consultancy services for most of the ISO standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001. Assure Safety provides ISO certification & QEHS consulting, QEHS Internal Auditor Training and implementation services to various organizations of different nature and size. We are experts in assisting organization to obtain bizSAFE STAR and in providing consulting to migrate from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 certification.
We also provide ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and QEHS Internal Auditor Training both in-house and classroom training.
ISO 9001 : 2015 (Quality Management System)
ISO 9001, QMS standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. Using ISO 9001 : 2015 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Implementation:
- Improve customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements
- Integrate processes for better alignment
- Improve decisions by basing them on data from the QMS
- Improve image and credibility by attaining certification to ISO 9001
ISO 14001 : 2015 (Environmental Management System)
ISO 14001 aims to implement effective environmental management system or EMS that integrates with other requirements to help the ISO organization to meet its environmental goal. With the increased necessity for environmental responsibility, organizations choose this EMS standard to confirm their commitment towards environment while carrying out business. Based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, ISO 14001 specifies the most important requirements to identify, control and monitor the environmental aspects of any organization, and also how to manage and improve the whole EMS system.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Implementation:
- Satisfy BCA requirements for contractor up gradation from CW01CW02 to B1 and B2.
- Reduce environmental prosecution risks and compliance to applicable legal requirements
- Reduce the risk of regulatory fines and identify new opportunities of money saving
- Internationally recognised standard to improve company profile
ISO 45001 : 2018 (Occupational Health & Safety Management System)
ISO 45001 : 2018 is the new international voluntary standard for occupational health and safety management system which like OHSAS 18001 also aims at reducing unacceptable work risks and consistently enhancing the OHS performance. ISO 45001 : 2018 is a generic standard and can be applied to all kinds of organizations and set ups irrespective of their nature, type and size of business. It lays a set of guidelines that establish a framework by specifying requirements for your organization's OHSMS. Aligning your organization's OHSMS with ISO 45001 : 2018 can significantly mitigate risk by enhancing safety and lowering the incidents of injury and disease in workplace.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Implementation:
- Reduce risk of serious incidents, penalties, loss of reputation and potential legal costs
- Demonstrate to regulators, customers and other stakeholders that the organisation is committed to best practice in health and safety management
- Identify and understand legal requirements
- Help deliver measurable objectives and a structured risk assessment
- Reduce accidents, stress and occupational sickness
- Improve staff morale and productivity
- Enhance company’s reputation as an employer of choice