ISO 45001:2018 OHS Internal Auditor Training
Learners will be able to understand
- The key changes introduced in ISO 45001.
- The enhanced requirements concerning process thinking and use of the process model to prepare for an internal audit.
- How to audit the effective implementation of processes, taking into consideration the context of the organization, risks and opportunities and monitoring and measurement requirements.
- The requirements for leadership and identify related audit evidence.
- Introduction - ISO 45001.
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001.
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S management system
- Understand the new High-Level Structure of ISO 45001 and learn how to apply it to an existing OH&S MS.
- Key guidelines on how to conduct internal audit effectively.
Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
16 Hours (No assessment, this training course will be a blend of training sessions, group discussions and exercises coupled with learning to achieve its objectives.)
Original Course Fee: $500.00 (excl. GST)
Main Office (Sin Ming)
28 Sin Ming Lane, Midview City, #02-137, Singapore 573972
Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
Union Training Assistant Programme (UTAP)
UTAP Claimable: NTUC member enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $500 per year.